Seminaris Avendi Hotel Potsdam: Creative time-out with lake view
A place to breathe and restart, to come down and think fresh: At the Seminaris Avendi Hotel Potsdam you can not only live well, but also work really well. With us, you can experience how creative meetings inspire you and how you reinvent your work with New Work. You can set challenging goals and take exciting impulses back into your everyday life.
There are more than five exciting meeting and convention rooms as well as around 300 m² of meeting space in the hotel. Most of the 87 rooms and suites offer direct lake views. Endless views of Lake Griebnitz can also be found in the hotel's restaurant with excellent cuisine and direct access to the terrace. And if you still want to try yourself in the evening, you will find the perfect playground in the bar with a very large selection of whisky. The Seminaris Avendi Hotel Potsdam is your creative partner for business leisure. Live, meet - and really enjoy! On the water. In the middle of Potsdam-Babelsberg.
A spacious twin-size bed, desk and armchair – what more do you need? On 21 m² you will find all the ingredients for a regenerating night in our Standard rooms. And in the morning you will go to the bright bath with a large mirror. Living flair for well-being and touching.
• Free WiFi • Flat TV • Partially small refrigerator • Safe • Bath with WC & shower • Make-up mirror & haidryer • Desk & armchair • Dogs are welcome
We think: You really shouldn't miss nature here! From our 18 m² Standard Plus rooms you only have to take a step out on the balcony with city view and you are right in the middle of it. And enough space for a twin-size bed, desk and armchair remains too! Your new benchmark for cosiness.
• Free WiFi • Flat TV • Partially small refrigerator • Safe • Bath with WC & shower • Make-up mirror & hairdryer • Desk & armchair • Balcony • Dogs are welcome
You wake up in a house by the lake... This is not a dream, but our 21 m² Superior rooms with twin-size bed and a view of Lake Griebnitz make it possible. There is also a spacious desk here. We like to call your boss and say that you have to stay a while longer, because the ideas here bubble so well.
• Free WiFi • Flat TV • Partially small refrigerator • Safe • Bath with WC & shower • Make-up mirror & haidryer • Desk & armchair • Lake view • Dogs are welcome
Wow! This is what we thought when we first entered our 18 - 24 m² Superior Plus rooms. The large window fronts let in a lot of light and invite nature to the inside. A very special atmosphere especially in the rooms with a balcony! And there is almost everywhere also room for a third bed if you are travelling with children.
• Free WiFi • Flat TV • Partially small refrigerator • Safe • Bath with WC & shower • Make-up mirror & hairdryer • Desk & two armchairs • Partially balcony • Doga are welcome
In our 38 m² Suites with twin-size bed, seating area and plenty of freedom of movement, you could dance, practice headstand or walk up and down while making a phone call. But you can also just sleep really well. After a long, eventful day, you will find enough space for your dreams here alone or for two.
• Free WiFi • Flat TV • Coffee & tea facilities • Partially small refrigerator • Safe • Bath with WC & shower • Make-up mirror & haidryer • Desk, armchair & couch • Dogs are welcome
It can be even bigger : 48 m²! This is the size of our Suites Plus with shower and bathtub. You can move in and feel completely comfortable even during longer stays: Living here, sleeping there and in between: Close the door! There is a balcony and a kitchenette. And the bathroom skylight invites you to look at the stars. It feels like home.
• Free WiFi • Flat TV • Coffee & tea facilities • Partially small refrigerator • Safe • Bath with WC, shower & bathtub • Make-up mirror & hairdryer • Separate living area • Kitchenette with microwave • Desk, armchair & couch • Balcony • Dogs are welcome
We take safety and well-being as our most priority; therefore we have implemented and adhere to the highest standards of safety, hygiene and disinfection to address COVID-19 in collaboration with international medical experts and following the recommendations of the Robert-Koch Institute.
With us you will find everything you need for innovation, change management and transformation. We also support you with a network of trainers, keynote speakers and presenters as well as materials and creative spaces for new work culture to meet your challenges.
Seminaris are hotels in city and nature, for recreation and inspiration, to relax and recharge your batteries. A place of retreat and an ideal starting point for exploratory tours: we offer you freedom, fresh impulses and a boundless horizon. Set off on your very own personal adventures.
We look forward to meeting you on our large hotel terrace. There you can recharge your batteries with a wonderful view of Lake Griebnitz and the nature that surrounds it, get some fresh air, enjoy sophisticated cuisine and have good conversations.